Translate

dimanche 16 juin 2013

Glycolic Acid Home Peel

Hi Lovelies, 

For a few days, I have been breaking out badly. It is so terrible because my cheek is full of pimples and scars :( :(  I am really really really upset...
So to deal this problem, I decided to have glycolic acid home peel. Thanks God, I recently purchased glycolic acid from garden of wisdom !!
Dermatologists recommend to have 7 glycolic acid treatments in 2-3 week intervals for best results... But I think this only for a peel below 30 %. Higher than that, it should be much longer like once every 3-4 weeks!!! 
I am going to start with 30 % because as I already told you I use regularly Retin A and AHA creams, so my skin can tolerate 30 %. But If you're a beginner start with 15 %. You need to know how your skin will react... After one month with 15 % (once every 10 days), you can try 20 % (once a week) and slowly increase the percentage depending your skin's reaction and needs.
I am going to publish a post on "how to apply glycolic acid peel at home" and upload some photos soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire