Translate

dimanche 9 juin 2013

Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté Serum - Review

Hello Lovelies, 


When you're using products containing aha, bha or retinoids it is important to moisturize well your skin. First, because these products can really dry your skin. Second, because the aim of aha, bha and retinoids is to make your skin peel in order to have a new layer of skin. So by moisturizing your skin, you will help it to peel better and to accelerate the renewal of your cells.

I tried many moisturizing creams and serums. Few of them really worked on me. So here is a review of the serum Crème Fraîche de Beauté from Nuxe. Actually, Nuxe is a very famous french brand which has won many beauty awards. Most of their products are awesome like their lip balm "rêve de miel", their face creams "crème prodigieuse" and "crème fraîche de beauté", their eye cream "contour des yeux prodigieux", their mask "masque frais hydratant"... These are very good products and you should give them a try. I can personnally recommend their lip balm, their face creams and the mask. I hadn't the opportunity to try their eye cream prodigieux, but I tried their eye cream "contour des yeux nirvanesque" which was ok (but not enough good to repurchase). 

As I was very satisfied by their face cream "crème fraîche de beauté", I wanted to try the serum from the same line. But let me say that I was very disappointed... 


source : http://www.parapharmacie-en-ligne.com/3330-4185-large/nuxe-serum-creme-fraiche-de-beaute-30ml.jpg



What they say : 

The NUXE Crème Fraiche range has been reformulated to specifically satisfy dehydrated and sensitive skin's needs.

A quenching serum for all thirsty sensitive skins.


Upon contact with the skin, NUXE Crème Fraiche 24hr Moisturizing Anti-Fatigue Concentrate Serum 'breaks' and liquefies instantaneously for a very thirst-quenching sensation of freshness paired with a silky finish. Its a daily salvation for very dry skin or skin exposed to the arid environments of airconditioned offices, for which it can be used under Creme Fraiche Moisturizing Rebalancing Emulsion.

It is also suitable for the eye contour and is also a favourite amongst men for calming razor burn. A 100% natural and botanical origin component is hydrolysed in the skin with hyaluronic acid that is able to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. A high concentration of salicornia gives a greater boost to the circulation and the distribution of water in all the layers of the epidermis. The skin is instantly soothed and quenched for 24 hours.

Directions for use:

Can be used under your usual skin care or for maximum moisturisation use under Creme Fraiche Moisturizing Emulsion. Can also be used on the eye contour



What I say

Texture
It is a creamy gel. It is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin. It lets the skin soft, glowy and very very sticky!!

Smell
Nice. It is like a deodorant smell, but it is pleasant.

Opinion
The formula of this serum is nice because it is 100 % natural. It is for sensitive and dehydrated skin. So it should be perfect for my skin... But I have to say I was very disappointed by this serum. Of course, it does what it claims : it moisturizes (but it is not enough for me). It doesn't penetrate into the skin. I mean, I feel like it just stays on top of the skin and hadn't the ability to moisturize deeply.
Also, it does ball !! So It was difficult to fix well my make up. 
Plus, the pump system didn't work... so I had to use a cream applicator spatula, but at the end I had to use my fingers which isn't hygienic. I talked with a few friends and have seen few reviews on youtube and you know what I wasn't the only girl dealing with this deffective pump...
But the good point is that my acne proned skin tolerated it because I had no break-outs, no irritation, no redness. 

So overall, this is not a serum for me. Maybe, it can be a nice serum for people with light dehydration.
I need to try Bioderma's Hydrabio.

Price
I can't remember exactly, but it is pricey for the quality of the product. 

Would I buy it again
Never!!!










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire