Translate

mardi 18 juin 2013

Glycolic Acid Home Peel Experience - Pictures to show you my progress

Hi Lovelies,


As I promised, I'm uploading my pictures so you can see the progress of my skin during the peel process. But I have to say that the first photo is already a cheating... Well, I did my first glycolic acid peel 3 days ago... so this is not what my skin looked like before the first peel, ok ?
In these photos, you can see my pimples but there are no scars or brown spots (due to pimples). Before my first glycolic peel, this pimple area was brown and I had more pimples... 



with flash


without flash


I am such a lazy girl so I hadn't take any pictures before the peeling... I am so sorry. But believe me, this area was terrible.. I had many pimples, brown spots and my skin was very irritated. What you can see in the pictures is a huge improvement for me. It all started with one hormonal pimple and I, I know I shouldn't have done that, picked that pimple. The second day I had 2 more pimples. The third day, 2 more again... And at the end, I had like 8 pimples on my right cheek. I was so upset because I fought so much against acne. These pimples just reminded me that terrible and painful time of my life. Actually, I panicked because I thought my acne was back. But I think these pimples just reminded me that having a good skin is a continuous battle.
See, what you see in the pictures is nothing compare to my early skin. I had such a terrible acne combined with hyperpigmentation. Thanks to AHA and Retin A, I got rid of acne. I used these products for many many years. Then I stupidly stopped using them. I thought that as the acne had gone I could stop using them.. But an acne proned skin would always be an acne proned skin. This is why it's important to continue using AHA, BHA or Retinoids products (of course the concentration should be lessen) even after acne. Then these ingredients are also very good to prevent aging signs. At 27, I think it's good to use something to prevent wrinkles. I already described you my skin's condition. My skin has special needs and I know that AHA, BHA and Retinoids are the only ingredients capable to meet my skin's needs.



1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks to share this information with us.
    If Are you looking for the best Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment Clinic? You are at the right place Body Clinic Stourbridge is one of leading clinic deals in Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment at low prices.
    If anyone is looking to Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment or other treatments do visit our site.
    https://thebodyclinic.uk.com/treatments/chemical-skin-peel/

    RépondreSupprimer