Translate

samedi 22 juin 2013

SkinActives Bright I Cream - Review

Hello Lovelies,


So it's been a few weeks that I am using Skin Actives' eye cream : Bright I Cream. I must say that even if it's been only 3 weeks that I am using it, I am very satisfied by this cream. Honestly, it's one of the best eye cream that I have used so far. I had wonderful results so I am very excited to talk about this eye cream.
So without waiting, let's start the review !!


Source : Glowing Life 777



What they say : 

Let’s have a look at the actives in our Bright-I cream. Some of the actives are present in other Skin Actives products, promoting skin nutrition, (sea kelp bioferment, hyaluronic acid, natural active peptides), and synthesis and protection of protein (palmitoyl tetrapeptide) and structural polysaccharides, and cell replication (like epidermal growth factor, retinyl acetate). The delicate skin in the eye area is already thinner than in the rest of the face, and it gets thinner with age, so all of these actives will prevent further losses. Thinner skin is also why capillaries are more visible, contributing to the appearance of dark under-eye circles. Others actives have general antioxidant properties but also display specific properties that makes them especially useful for the delicate eye area.

Sea Kelp Bioferment, caffeine, retinyl acetate, hesperidin methyl chalcone, natural active peptides, Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins, Sodium Hyaluronate, chrysin, epidermal growth factor (EGF), antioxidant booster, liquid crystal, glutathione, Pal-GQPR (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide),


Retinyl acetate, a retinoid and a form of Vitamin A, will accelerate skin renewal, preventing the formation of milia and “erasing” wrinkles


Caffeine is a great active: it promotes efflux of sodium, promotes fat mobilization, has analgesic properties, antioxidant activity and more. One of my favorite aspects of caffeine is that it promotes post-replication repair of DNA, one reason why caffeine helps prevent cancer.


Chrysin activates the enzyme uridine diphosphate-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT1A1) that leads to the degradation of bilirubin, a product of breakdown of blood hemoglobin that may have been released by broken capillaries. It also suppresses histamine release, and “puffy” eyes are a very common complaint.


Lecithin is in this formulation to provide lipids your skin needs. Lecithin taken orally seems to help decrease serum cholesterol, but it does not work when injected into lipomas (a benign tumor made of adipose tissue), and it will not make your fatty thighs go thin. However, some Skin Actives clients say it works well on fat deposits under the eyes. Remember that topical application of caffeine can decrease the thickness of subcutaneous fat, so even if lecithin does not work for you, our Bright-I cream may. If you are desperate (it is always a bad idea to feel desperate when making any decision, even buying skin care), try our cellulite control cream


Hesperidin methyl chalcone is an effective antioxidant that decreases capillary fragility and permeability. This does not mean that you should feel free to rub your eyes when you are sleepy, rubbing eyes is a “no-no”.


Glutathione, a great natural antioxidant that fulfills crucial roles in our body, is always helpful, especially in polluted environments like a big city or the highway.


If you have dark under-eye circles caused by broken capillaries, it will improve them or clear them completely (the same properties will help erase bruising caused by any cause, because the actives will help clear the tell-tales signs of blood leaks).


If your dark circles are hereditary and caused by melanin pigmentation, our Bright-I cream will not help you much, but you could try our skin brightening cream. 


Usage : Use Bright I Cream once or twice daily on clean, dry skin around around the eyes and on the eye lids. 


What I say :

Texture
It is a nice creamy texture. It is light, then very easy to apply. Also, it is quickly absorbed by the skin. It can be used as a day eye cream because it doesn't make the skin greasy. But it is not enough rich for a night eye cream (this is the only minus of the cream).


Source : Glowing Life 777



Source : Glowing Life 777



Smell
Hum... it's a chemical smell, not really pleasant.

Opinion
So the composition of this cream is absolutely fantastic. It contains so many good ingredients like : hyaluronic acid (for hydratation), collagen (for hydratation and prevent wrinkles), natural active peptides (promote the production of collagen and lessen eye's expressions so prevent the formation of wrinkles), sea kelp bioferment (nourish the skin), caffeine (antioxydant and makes the skin firm), retinyl acetate (which is a retinoid then the best and proven anti wrinkle ingredient), glutathione (the best antioxydant and a skin whitenner), avocado oil (nourish the skin and is one of the best anti aging oil) and many more... I cannot count the number of ingredients and all of them are super good ingredients !!
I was looking for an effective eye cream  but at a reasonable price. A friend of mine recommended me Skin Actives' Skin Brightenning face cream. After reading some reviews and their website, I decided to pick up some of their products. This eye cream was one of these products. I purchased this cream with no expectation.
I have dark circles and wrinkles. I have these deep dark circles from my puberty and I know that the only thing that can work on me is hyaluronic acid injections... And my wrinkles... hum... I have wrinkles since ever. I mean when I was 15 I've already had wrinkles. And the strangest part is that now I have less wrinkles.. Yes truly, at 27, I have less wrinkles than at 15. But this is not (only) because of this cream, no. I am just describing my eye area.
So let me sum up, my eye contour area is dry, with dark circles and wrinkles.
It's been 3 weeks that I am using this eye cream. My eyes are more hydrated, bright, luminous and I have less wrinkles :) :) I am not telling you that all my wrinkles have disappeared. No! I have less wrinkles. My skin is more firm. My dark circles have diminished (they are not gone, this is impossible is my case). But let's say that even if I have a bad night, my eyes are bright and I look less tired. My eyelashes are thicker and longer. So overall, I have good results with this cream.
My mom also tried it. She has heavy dark circles and wrinkles. I can assure you that now she has less dark circles. She still cannot see any difference on her wrinkles, but the eye contour is more hydrated and firm.
I have taken some photos of my eye contour. In 2 months time, I think I will re review this eye cream and I can upload the photos before and after to see if  there are any differences.


Price
17.50 for 0.5 ounce. Let me tell you that this is very cheap for the quality of this cream. Just look at the ingredients !!


Would I buy it again
Yes, yes and yes. Next I will also purchase the Bright I serum for night use.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire