Translate

mardi 18 juin 2013

Home Made AHA/BHA Toner - Aspirin, Lemon and Green Tea

Hi Lovelies,

I am such a DIY girl. I like to make cosmetic products <3 <3
I just uploaded some pictures with my spotty cheek. I told you I recently had glycolic acid peel. In 3 days, it has improved my cheek, but glycolic peel is not the only reason of my skin's improvement. I also start using a home made AHA/BHA toner. Usually, I don't use toner. I just use my Bioderma Cleanser with Avène Spring Water, but because of these pimples I decided to use an effective toner.

So here is the recipe of my home made toner : 

- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice (natural AHA)
- 1 Tablespoon of  Fresh Orange Juice (natural AHA)
- 3 Aspirin Tablets (BHA)
- 35 ml of Green Tea (tea made with green tea bags)
- 4 drops of Grape Fruit Seed Extract (natural preservative)

This toner should be stored in the fridge and can be used only during 10 days. It is very effective on pimples. Honestly, this toner is the best that I have ever used. I am not telling that because I made this toner, but because it contains very good ingredients. Just google "Aspirin Toner" and you would see how many positive reviews are on the internet. Salicylic acid (or BHA) is very very effective for fighting against acne.

PLEASE USE A SUNSCREEN IF YOU USE THIS TONER ON MORNINGS BECAUSE LEMON AND ORANGE ARE PHOTOSENSITIZING!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire