Translate

vendredi 7 juin 2013

My HG products against dehydrated skin

Hi Lovelies,

Remember when I told you I have a dehydrated skin ?? Actually, I have found a solution for this problem. I use two products that are just saving my life. The first one is a mask, it is the soothing moisture mask from Avene.
source : http://www.aveneusa.com/soothing-moisture-mask


This mask is very light and non comedogenic, then perfect for my acne proned skin. Also, it is hypoallergenic and preservative free, so it's suitable for sensitive skin. It is rich of Avène thermal spring water, safflower oil and glycols. These ingredients are very good to moisture effectively your skin. I really like this mask because it deeply moisturizes and let my skin radiant, plumpy and smooth. I apply a good amount to dry face and after 10-15 min I remove the excess. This mask shouldn't be rinced. It can be used as a serum or as a night cream. 


My second HG product is Biafine which is  a medication to treat damaged skin by deeply moisturizing it. 



source : http://www.pharmashopdiscount.com/27038-11999-thickbox/pommade-biafine-emulsion-tube-186g.jpg


This medication is used to heal minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes and ulcerations. But its healing power is so strong that some people use it on the face.
This cream eliminates damaged tissue, heals the skin and boost the level of collagen!! Such a wonderful cream right?? Also, it can be used as a mask, a serum, a cream for face, arms, legs,... everywhere you need. I apply it generously at night (never use this medication during the day or when exposing to the sun).

To finish, I wanna tell you guy that these two products have won many beauty awards in Europe, mainly in France. So I think you can give them a try if you also have a dehydrated skin like mine.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire