Translate

vendredi 14 juin 2013

My Skincare Routine

Hello Lovelies, 

I just wanna share with you my current skincare routine.

Morning

- Bioderma Sensibio  cleanser and make up remover -  It is important to use a good cleanser on mornings if you use glycolic acid or retin a. You have to keep in mind that the aim of these products is to make your skin peel, to accelerate the renewal of your cells,... so you have to help your skin to get rid of the dead skins. I like to use this cleanser because it removes well my make up, the dirts and the dead skins without irritating my skin. I use this product for ages and I am a very big fan of it. It is a HG product.

- Avène Spring Water - I use it just to remove the cleanser and calm my skin.  Again, it is a HG product.

- SkinActives Vitamin C Serum - I have just started using this 20 % vitamin C serum. So far,  I like it.

- SkinActives Bright I cream - Same, I have just started using it. 

- Vichy Idealia day/night cream - It is a nice moisturizer. Perfect for day because it's a pinky and pearly cream making your skin glowing. I have to review this cream because I truly like it.

- Bioderma Photoderm Laser SPF 50 Sunscreen - I am completely fan of this sunscreen. It is perfect for people dealing with hyperpigmentation. Another HG product. Actually, I really like Bioderma. It is a very good brand : effective and affordable.


Night

- Bioderma Sensibio  cleanser and make up remover 

- Avene Spring Water 

- Retin A or SkinActives Brightening Cream with Arbutin or SkinActives Vitamin A Twilight Awakening Cream

- SkinActives Collagen Serum - After applying Retin A, I wait 1 hour and then I apply this serum on top.



I know that I use a lot of SkinActives products, but I cannot tell you their effectiveness because I just have started using them. A friend of mine recommanded me this brand. And I like their concept of making yourself your cream...
In 1 or 2 months, I will review these products for sure.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire