Translate

samedi 22 juin 2013

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm - Review

Hello Lovelies, 


Here I am to review another product. It is one of my all time favourite lip balm. I already told you I like Nuxe (even though I was really disappointed by their moisturizing serum). Their lip balm Reve de Miel has won many beauty awards. First, I thought it was just a hype but after trying it I am convinced :)


Source : Glowing Life 777


What they say

For Dry or Chapped Lips

NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm is a repairing, nourishing lip balm with a rich, delicious texture to restore suppleness and comfort to dry and chapped lips.

A must-have product: one is sold every 28 seconds throughout the world*!
*Source: Sell-in, November 2009-October 2010.

Precious benefits for your skin:
With its formula tested in extremely cold conditions in Canada, comfort is restored to chapped lips (96%**). They are nourished (82%**), repaired (96%**) and protected (91%**).
**User test carried out under dermatological supervision on 22 volunteers over 28 days in extreme climate conditions in Canada - % of volunteers who agreed with the claim.

Star active ingredients:
NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm nourishes, repairs, soothes and protects the lips with Honey, Plant Oils, Shea Butter and Grapefruit Essence.

Directions for use: In winter and summer, apply NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm to your lips and contour as often as required,



What I say

Texture : 
It's a balm then it's thick. It's easy to apply. As you can see, my jar is almost empty :(  But it just proves that I love this product :)




Smell 
It's a lemon/grapefruit smell. It is pleasant, but I prefer the smell of their body cream or their huile prodigieuse. 


Opinion
This lipbalm contains natural ingredients (but it's not an organic product) and this is one of the reason why I purchased this balm. My dry and chapped lips really like it. It nourishes, moisturizes and heals my lips without letting them glossy (which I don't like for a lipbalm).
I hate the container. It is not hygienic and not practicle. I mean, it's hard to use it during the day because you have to use your fingers... and it is not always possible to wash your hands. This is the reason why I apply this balm heavily on my lips only before going to bed. And the next morning my lips are so plumpy and soft. 


Price 
12 euros. Ok it's pricey for a lipbalm but seriously it lasts many months!! I used it almost one year. 


Would I buy it again
Oh yes!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire