Translate

dimanche 2 juin 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hi Lovely People,

Are you desperate with your skin? Do you still have acne at 27 ? combined with hyperpigmentation ? combined with dehydration ? combined with wrinkles ? Then your skin is like mine. Isn't it a headache to find the good products to treat all of these skin problems ? YES IT IS. But don't worry together we are going to find what works the best for our skin types.

This blog will be a girly girl blog. I am going to talk about make up, skin care, fashion, my eating habits... But mainly I am going to describe you my journey to healthy, beautiful and glowing skin!!
My aim is to achieve this gorgeous skin that I am dreaming about for ages!! In 1 year from today, I WANT THAT SKIN!!! I know this is a real challenge, but I wanna try.

So Let's Get Started!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire